Saturday, September 5, 2015

Depression

Hi Blog blog block,

Its been awhile since my last posting. growing up things have become complicated in times. Flashing and scrolling back all the memories which i used to have as such wonderful. Its always great to look back. But we humans cannot look back, we will have to seek for better future to be better us in time and better life.

Life has been rough to me lately. Caught by a good friend leaving, found that my worklife got cheated by soemone i trusted, house instalment and car instalement is in the loop, very headache about all the renovation of my first house, friends have not been understanding, family issue and got life has never been this worst before and i couldnt hold it till i met an accident. I was left nothing that point of life, feels like friends, family, financial all BOOM in one shot. Final crack down. Things was hard.

It was lucky a friend once told me that time can settle all worries. Everything will gonna be okay. i moved on to life on with my life. I applied to Australia working holiday visa to tune my lfie back to whom i really was, in hoping to look for the real me. Someone who used to dream and used to have that passion. I was a hard decsion as i really do love ipoh so much. I have to leave to tune my life back to change my mindset about life. My car was fixed. friendship is rebuilt. Things that  i should have let go, i have let it go. Its time for the song frozen (Let it gooooo, let it gooooo, dont hold you back anymore) it really took me alot of courage to do so. My house got rented and seems like everything has gone back on track. Except that broken little heart that need the gentleness of time to heal. at the same time feel thankful. Thank you for making me a better person and stronger me,

No comments:

Post a Comment