Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Australia 1st

FINALLY i have reach Australia, and finish my studies, after 20 years of education finally i am free from schooling life and gonna join the society university now. 20 years seems fast as i look back in time and now i have grown up to find for what i want and with burden in my shoulder, gotta tell myself i am not young anymore. i guess it is time to be a bit more matured. haiz....

anyway, i guess i can share my 1st day in Australia, i had a wound on my right hand finger during my flight and was frighten by my friend that Air Asia flight is very terrible and it end up quite enjoying. arrival at Melbourne airport 12.30 am 20/4/2010. the first thing i do is went around and look for something to eat. eventually all the food here is super expensive if i am going to convert it back to ringgit so i just brought a chocolate croissant for my dinner. i am experiencing one of a kind experience now where i had to sleep like those immigrant in the airoport. sleeping on the floor. woohoo... 6.30 depraturing to Sydney, hopes that i can get a good night sleep after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment