Friday, May 8, 2009

a night in MOS

it was my roommate's 19th brithday yesterday, she was a such a 'guai guai lui' haha... and here comes my devil and teach her how's a cumpus life should be. HEHE.. so i propose her to go sunway and meet up her boyfriend.. by the time reaches then i bring them to MOS. That was my first time there too. it was great that thursday night is ladies night.. entrance is FREE. wao, that was great, and free drink for ladies, although the drink was lausy. I didnt waste a single drop. never and ever go to MOS before 11 because the dance floor still empty and nothing happening there. when it reaches 11.30, the feeling starts to come and evryone is dancing i meet up some of my friends there and dance together. maybe it's my roommate 1st time and also she is too young to play with a bunch of untie.. HAHA.. (not including me).. so she was quite shy there..when it reaches mid nihgt my cinderella had to go back. so thats the night in MOS. my mission to become a devil accomplish. Hope she wouldnt fall for clubbing next time. If not i think that would be my fault.

1 comment:

  1. MOS??? Mana lai de.. I wanna go leh.. HEHE.. Clubbing ar?? EHEH..

    ReplyDelete