Tuesday, March 10, 2009

someone to be remember

It was weekend, i went back to ipoh with 1 purpose, to give a respect to my grandpa. it has been a year he had left us, i really really miss him a lot, sometime, i would accidently spell out his name and suddenly forget he is not beside me anymore. what a shamed that i am not always there for him, but at least i had done what i suppose to do as a granddaughter.

Belive it or not, i sometime will feel that he was here with me, scary mah? haha, but i would feel it actually have no harm to me and just wanna keep an eye on me so that i wont go wrong. Grandpa, how much i hope you can just c me graduate, just feel like keeping a space for u when i am gonna take that photo. i wonder how would it looks like.


1 comment:

  1. Aiks my dear darling.. Sorry about ur grandpa's incident.. It ady has been one year since he left, i still remember when he left.. My dear i think ur grandpa is proud to have u as his grandaugther becoz he noes that u will never forget him.. Do take care there alrite.. Miss you so much.. Muackz..

    ReplyDelete