Monday, September 29, 2008

what a day

On friday i plan go go back to inti, the journey to inti is frightening and yet challenging. After my bath i wanna took a taxi to KTM station but that time i couldn't find a tax so i had to walk 20 minutes to the KTM station, along the way i say many foreign worker passing by, i was walking alone, feel unsafe and uncomfortable. lucky that i manage to reach the KTM station safe, when i want to buy the ticket, OMG, it's 7.20p.m, they malays dinner time. so i had to line up all the way for the ticket machine. Pity i found out that i got no change so i headed to the nearest shop to buy a drink and get the change. After awhile an aunty come toward me talk to me as a respect i reply her after that she ask me to help her to buy a ticket for her, so i pity her and help her to buy it, the worst is that people around me look at me like wanna to kill me. haiz... it is the longest que i ever line up for. The aunty told me that her train will be here soon so she ask me to buy her 1st, so i just follow. after one hard time queing and buying my ticket i finaly got my ticket but my train ha left just infront of my eye. so i got to wai wait wait and wait for another 1. When i reach Nilai, i quickly went up to a bus, the bus driver is not here, yeah i am so happy, then i sorok myself in a place then the bus driver came back and didint notice me. yeah, i got free trip to inti. along the way the bus stop in cempaka pasar malam, i saw many Inti student did not go up to the bus, then i feel weird, i ask myself why? why? why?i thought they feel that the bus is just too crowded so they refuse to go in. but i found that that is not the reason, when the people sitting beside ask for time then i ask him where were u heading to? he said KLIA. KLIA.. OMG.. i wanna go INTI. so i quickly ran down from the bus no matter what. OMG, nightmare, i had gone down somewhere where in cempaka that is very dark and i m standing all alone. i wanna get a taxi but i counld't c 1, at last i saw a taxi pass by to go to 1 of the phamacy shop so i savagely ran to the taxi to wait for the taxi driver, i saw walking along with 2 negerian (customer) so i approache him. he promise me that he can go inti, i happily got in, when i wanna to feel safe in the taxi, the taxi driver said unpolitely ask me to pay RM5, RM5? OMG, so expensive, from cempaka to inti with 2 more negerian to the same place as i m. I force to pay him, i don wanna be dump in this place. he stop us at the ATM, when i c puah tin chew, i feel really relief.. nothing can explain the feeling when i reach inti that time. feel safe, comfortable and secure. I miss INTI.

1 comment:

  1. My dear.. War so unlucky ar you.. Kelian.. but i am glad you are safe.. HEHEH.. Miss you!! Muackz..

    ReplyDelete