Monday, September 22, 2008

leo memory in port dickson

saturday, i was the 1st one in the bus, what a dissapointment that the rest of them havent reach. i became so seriuos that i nearly scare them off. haha.. this is what i want to do. scare them off, i thought i want to be seriuos but in the end i end up play untill crazy, but sometime sot sot de.. i went serious again. haha. really had a lot of fun torturing them and trying my best to make them crazy. this is the 1st time i act as a trainer, discover that being a trainer is quite nice. maybe my next career can be a trainer. the feeling of getting people along and having fun while being serious is quite nice. realy appreciate the 1st time thinking ideas toturing people while me my self had a lot of fun. thanks leo club giving the last memory for me. i love you all. andof course i never forget my self as intima.. i love intima also.

1 comment:

  1. sui po..u always oso like to torture ppl 1 lah..oso not 1st time edi..blek..ntg 2 proud about lah..

    ReplyDelete