Thursday, January 15, 2009

Handball

'playing handball is the bestest activity to do in world', that 1 is a fallacy, but for me this is not. HEHE.. when i catch that little fellow with my hand, reminded me how much fun and happy days i use to have. back there where no assignment, test, event, complicated friend... everything seems so simple and seems so nice that time... it reminds me that i will sacrifice everything just to go for handball practice and the days where i skip classes just for handball... and now handball is my past, not current, not future. but it will always be in my memory in the past, current and also future. i just LOVE handball so so so so much.. I lOVE U....
my handball gang

2 comments:

  1. Great words from u my dear.. Well as long as u have happy memories about handball.. U will again have happy memories through out ur life but maybe different ones like having me as ur fren.. WAEKKEKE.. Miss u so much my dear.. Mauckz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sui po..that day let u cheat jor me go that training..haha..i oso miss handball time err..sigh~ though we cant go back to lastime..but we have had happy n memorable time mah..haha..take care..

    ReplyDelete