Friday, October 17, 2008

Eat paper monster

This is the 1st time i am dealing with this monster. It eats paper, and it is quite dangerous, it will eat your hand. My supervisor ask me to crash the whole box of paper with the paper crashing machine, it seems so easy to funcion it, but somehow it's hard, need to use a lot of time to sayang it. If u let it eat too much paper, it will lost function then you have to wait a long long time again to wait for it to refunction. If you let it eat 1 paper at a time, i dunno when could i finish my work. haiz... here i go again, face to face with that stupid old monster again. hope it does not finger... If you see me without my finger, do not be suprise.. i got defeated by that monster.

3 comments:

  1. haha..sui po..just wanna drop by..that day saw you in inti leh..haha..add oil in ur work lor..dun complain so much lah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha.. Which finger did the monster bite?? I should congratulate the monster then.. JAHAHAHAHHA...

    ReplyDelete
  3. to yen: act i quite enjoy my work... but i miss my life in study better

    to dear grandmama: all my fingers are gone

    ReplyDelete